Our first Brisbane Roar Fan Day for the 2016/17 season featured kids activities, food stalls, player clinics, signing opportunities and even a chance to have your photo taken with Brisbane’s silverware.
Brisbane Roar would like to thank all the volunteers who donated their time on Wednesday as well as all our dedicated supporters who came to Ballymore and made it such a memorable day.
Take a look below at some of the best photos and activities from a great Brisbane Roar Fan Day on August 10.
Bubble Football field:
- The kids were bouncing off the walls, enjoying an amusing form of football definitely a very popular attraction on the day.
- New signing Thomas Kristensen (below) and his Roar teammates Shannon Brady, Joe Caletti, Connor O’Toole, Jerome Polenz and Mark Rodic took some time to sign shirts, posters, balls and anything orange.
RAP Inflatable field:
- A huge number of young footballers and hopeful future Roar stars took to the inflatable field with our Roar Pauls Active Program coaches for a 4-a-side competition. There were some cracking goals scored!
- These young Roar fans (below) were able to have their picture taken with some of the trophies the club has won including the Hyundai A-League Championship & Premiership trophies.
- Our Young Roar and Westfield W-League teams became coaches for the afternoon and passed on some their footballing knowledge to the next generation of footballers.
Even Roary and Rosie (below) got in on the action, becoming goalkeepers and desperately trying to stop some cracking shots!
August 10 was a huge day for the Brisbane Roar Football Club. Don’t forget memberships are now on sale, for more details click HERE.