That’s right, Roar fans you read that correct!
Brisbane Roar are giving away a 7-day Holiday to Bali, to TWO lucky Brisbane Roar Members.
In partnership with Indigo Hotels, Finns Beach Club and Mama-San Restaurant in Bali, the Brisbane Roar is providing flights and accommodation for two Members to spend seven-days in the iconic Indonesian holiday destination.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
– Return economy flights out of Brisbane for two people
– Private pick up and transport from Denpasar Airport upon arrival
– Seven nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two people at 5-star Indigo Hotel & Resort, Seminyak Beach
– A $500 voucher for a day at Finns Beach Club
– A $150 voucher at Mama-San Restaurant for lunch or dinner
HOW TO ENTER & WIN:
1. Become a Brisbane Roar Ticketed Member (Full Season or Part Season) before Thursday 13 October 2022, ahead of the second home game of the season. This competition also applies to existing Members.
2. THREE Members names will be drawn from a pot, pre-game at the Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne City home game on Friday 14 October at Suncorp Stadium.
3. Those three members will participate in the half-time penalty shootout competition, against one of our finest Brisbane Roar Academy Goalkeepers. The best of three penalty kicks will win.
The winner of the penalty shootout will WIN a trip to Bali for TWO. *Members that may not be confident in taking part can nominate someone on their behalf to participate in the penalty shootout. See below for all terms & conditions.
Terms and conditions
1- The promoter is: Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited (company no. 49 136 768 566).
2- The competition is open to Australian citizen or permanent residents who are Brisbane Roar Members except employees of Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The competition applies to qualified VISA-on-arrival only members. Visa responsibility is within the remit of the winner of the competition.
3- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and email.
5- The closing date for entry will be 13 October 2022 at 11:59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Become a Brisbane Roar Ticketed Member [full or part season] before Thursday 13 October 2022
- Three Brisbane Roar Members will be drawn from a pot at the Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne City home game on Friday 14 October at Suncorp Stadium and will participate* in the half-time penalty shootout competition.
- The winner of that penalty shootout will WIN a trip to Bali for TWO.
*Members that may not be confident in taking part can nominate someone on their behalf to participate in the penalty shootout.
8- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10- The prizes are as follows:
- Return economy flights for two people
- Private pick up and transport from Denpasar Airport upon arrival
- Seven nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two people at 5 star Indigo Hotel & Resort, Seminyak Beach
- A $500 voucher for a day at Finns Beach Club
- A $150 voucher to Mama San Restaurant
- This prize package must be used by 30 May 2023.
11 – The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12- A winner will be chosen via a penalty shootout at the Brisbane Roar v Melbourne City home game on Friday 14 October. If the winner if under the age of 18, they must have a person over the age of 18 accompany them on the trip to Bali.
13- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited and not to any other party.