1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) To be eligible for entry you must be a Football Queensland registered coach whom received a #ThanksCoach pass on behalf of Football Queensland and Brisbane Roar.
3) You must scan your pass through the gates upon entry at the Brisbane Roar game on Friday 4 November 2016, Suncorp Stadium to be automatically placed in the draw.
4) The Prize= free entry and to attend John Alosi’s pre match talk (whilst the players are warming up) at #ThanksCoach fixture which is held on December 11 2016 at Suncorp Stadium, 4pm Kick Off.
5) Total amount of prizes = five (5). The five (5) winners will be decided completely at random. Prizes are not transferable.
6) The winners be notified via phone & email on Monday 14 November 2016.
7) All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these terms and conditions and the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
8) In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not respond to a prize notification within one week, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner. The prize will then be offered to another person.
9) The following additional terms and conditions apply to the prize:
10) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
11) Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
12) The: (a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Competition; and (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a) above, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Without limitation on the foregoing, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or inaccurate information, or information provided by the entrant, any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions, any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant, any costs whatsoever associated with use of the prize or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13) In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.