The Hyundai A-League 2011 Grand Final is ready for action.
While the main event starts at 4pm, there-s loads happening on Grand Final day from 2pm including Regurgitator performing live before kick-off. Get to Suncorp Stadium early and be part of the football festival outside and inside the stadium before seeing Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariners battle it out for the Championship title.
Iconic Brisbane band Regurgitator will open the Hyundai A-League 2011 Grand Final with a 15-minute, four song set prior to the kick-off.
“We-re absolutely thrilled to be playing in front of a Brisbane crowd supporting our home team playing in the Grand Final,” said Regurgitator-s Quan Yeomans.
“My mum will be there covered in Roar face paint screaming her guts out so it will definitely be an unforgettable moment in Regurgitator’s gigging history!”
Series five Australian Idol winner Natalie Gauci will sing the National Anthem minutes before kick-off backed by the National Girls Choir of Australia.
Brisbane Roar, who have accumulated an aggregate crowd of 989,043 in their 74 home matches to date, will reach the milestone of one million in aggregate crowds in the Grand Final.
The 10,957th person who comes through the gates at Suncorp Stadium this Sunday will officially be the Roar-s 1,000,000th patron.
Don-t miss the pre-game with…
• Interactive football with Panna Football
• Get a makeover from the Hyundai Marquee and take part in the Show Your Colours competition for your chance to win a Hyundai i20
• Football tricksters and entertainers
• Player autograph signings and interviews
• Your chance to be Brisbane Roar-s One Millionth attendee
• Watch National Girls Choir of Australia (Qantas Choir) perform
• Cheer on the Brisbane Strikers and Brisbane Roar Westfield W-League 2011 Championship Team
• Honour Hyundai A-League and Qantas Socceroos retiring players
• Don-t miss Regurgitator Live!