Brisbane Roar wishes to provide an update ahead of tonight’s Hyundai A-League Round 23 fixture at Suncorp Stadium.
The fixture will be played as scheduled with members and fans permitted to attend tonight’s match at Suncorp Stadium (kick-off 6:30pm).
Brisbane Roar will be welcoming and encouraging its members and fans to Suncorp Stadium tonight in a safe environment.
However, any person who presents symptoms of the Novel Coronavirus should adhere to the advice and instructions of health authorities and reconsider their attendance.
KEY TICKETING UPDATE
The Club deeply values the safety of all its key stakeholders and does not take the current unprecedented circumstances lightly.
In coordination with the League and Suncorp Stadium management, the Club has worked to provide an environment that ensures the safety of members, fans, staff and players.
Suncorp Stadium is implementing flexible seating in order to ensure patrons are comfortable and safe when attending the match.
- Seating in the Southern & Eastern Grandstands will be restricted. Memberships and tickets sold between section 306 and section 331 will be relocated for this fixture.
- Reserved seating in the Western Grandstand (sections 301 – 304 and sections 338 – 340) will remain unchanged.
- The Brisbane Roar Active Support sections, ‘The Den’, will remain open in sections 332 and 333.
- Members and fans who will be relocated will be able to sit in Level 3 in the Western Grandstand, or in sections 332 and 333 on Level 3 in the Northern Grandstand.
- Members and fans with Corporate Hospitality seating in the Eastern Grandstand will be relocated to the Western Grandstand.
- The Central Coast Mariners away bay has been relocated to section 305.
- Suncorp Stadium will provide an unlicensed section in section 306.
The Club continues to work with Suncorp Stadium to be in accordance with the Australian Federal Government recommendations.