Get excited Roar Members, we’re bringing you another giveaway.
This time, it’s a chance for TWO lucky members to head down to Sydney to watch Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic take on English Premier League side Everton in the Sydney Super Cup on Sunday 20 November.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
- Return flights from Brisbane for two people
- Tickets to see Celtic v Everton, Sunday 20 November 8:05pm KO at Accor Stadium
- One night’s accommodation at the Meriton Suites Parramatta
HOW TO WIN:
1. Simply be a Member of the Brisbane Roar. Not a member? Become a Brisbane Roar Ticketed Member (Full or Part Season) before Saturday 5 November. *This competition already applies to existing members. Become a Member.
2. THREE Members’ names will be drawn at random on the big screen during the Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC pre-game at Moreton Daily Stadium on Sunday 6 November.
3. Those three members will be contacted to participate in the half time penalty shootout against a Brisbane Roar reserve goalkeeper. The best of three penalty kicks will win. If drawn or there are no goals, the shootout will go to sudden death.
The winner of the penalty shootout will then WIN a trip for two to Sydney on November 20 to see former Brisbane Roar Coach Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic take on Everton.
Members that may not be confident in participating can nominate a proxy on their behalf to participate in the penalty shootout. See below for all terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1- The promoter is: Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited (company no. 49 136 768 566).
2- The competition is open to Australian citizen or permanent residents who are Brisbane Roar Members except employees or past employees of Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The competition applies to qualified VISA-on-arrival only members. Visa responsibility is within the remit of the winner of the competition.
3- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via the Brisbane Roar website.
5- The closing date for entry will be 5 November 2022 at 11:59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Become a Brisbane Roar Ticketed Member [full or part season] before Saturday 5 November 2022
- Three Brisbane Roar Members will be drawn at random via a digital randomised system at the Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC home game on Sunday 6 November at Moreton Daily Stadium and will participate* in the half-time penalty shootout competition.
- The winner of that penalty shootout will WIN a trip to Sydney for two on 20 November.
*Members that may not be confident in taking part can nominate someone on their behalf to participate in the penalty shootout.
8- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10- The prizes are as follows:
- Return economy flights for two people from Brisbane
- Two tickets to see Celtic FC vs Everton FC, KO 8:05pm Accor Stadium, Sydney
- One night’s accommodation at the Novotel, Sydney Olympic Park
11 – The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If the winner wishes to upgrade the prize in terms of flights, accommodation and tickets, it will be at their cost.
12- A winner will be chosen via a penalty shootout at the Brisbane Roar v Sydney FC home game on Sunday 6 November. If the winner is under the age of 18, they must have a person over the age of 18 accompany them on the trip to Sydney.
13- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brisbane Roar Football Club Pty Limited and not to any other party.