Brisbane Roar actively supports the local and greater Queensland community through fundraising activities each year. Brisbane Roar receives thousands of requests each year for donations and support from individuals, clubs and charities from across Australia.
We therefore require all requests for donations to adhere to the following policy:
1. Read all information on this page to ensure your donation request matches our criteria. Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the fundraising event.
2. All written requests for donations are to be submitted via our online form:
3. Requests must supply the following information via the above link:
– Background information on the organisation
– Why you are seeking a donation
– Specific donation request (cash donation, merchandise etc)
– How the donation will be used to benefit the organisation/individual
– When the donation is required by (should your request be approved)
– A contact telephone number and email address
4. Requests not submitted via our online form will not be responded to or considered.
5. All requests adhering to the above policy will receive a response. However, our resources are limited and therefore we are unable to meet every individual request for donations due to the large number of requests received by the club each year. We thank you for taking the time to contact Brisbane Roar Football Club.