Brisbane Roar Football Club is proud to launch its Club Partnership Program for the 2021/22 season.
The club partnership program will enable the Brisbane Roar FC to work closer than ever before with our Queensland grassroots clubs, connecting club participants & members with the club’s A-League & W-League players.
Brisbane Roar understands the importance of community in sport, and it’s through a local community connection the club is seeking further collaboration on joint initiatives, cementing a stronger working relationship with our football family.
Rolling this program out, Brisbane Roar will be working with the below clubs on the following initiatives:
- Player ambassador program consisting of regular player appearances and player representation at a nominated club
- BRFC to offer up a small amount of digital commercial space on BRFC channels and on game-day big screen at Moreton Daily Stadium
- Clubs to get behind promotion of BRFC games to the football family
If you club would like to be involved in the program, or would like more information please contact Sean Nicoll, Brisbane Roar Marketing Executive via firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information on each element of the program can be found here:
Player Ambassador Program
- Brisbane Roar will be allocating a W-League and A-League player to a grassroots club in 2021/22 to act as the club’s Official Ambassador
- The allocated player will attend the club’s junior training sessions at least 2-3 times throughout the season and attend Q&A’s, signing sessions and provide advice to budding young junior footballers
- All player appearances will take place within covid protocols and will reflect the current covid-climate
Club Commercial Space
- Brisbane Roar will be offering big screen slots + game-day announcements on game-day to give clubs a share of voice in the BRFC game-day product
- Brisbane Roar to give club partner ball kids and player mascots opportunity
- Brisbane Roar to offer a small amount of space and mention on BRFC digital channels in the lead up to game-day
- By engaging with clubs in a commercial capacity, Brisbane Roar invites clubs to get behind promotion of BRFC home games to it’s members (A-League + W-League)
- Each home game, BRFC will give an allocation of tickets away, thanks to Principal Partner Actron Air, to selected clubs to promote via their social channels and email databases