Important ticketing information for the Hyundai A-League 2017 Elimination Final between Brisbane Roar and Western Sydney Wanderers.
Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers
21 April 2017
Kick-off: 7:50pm (AEST)
Gates Open: 6:30pm (AEST)
When to purchase:
- Brisbane Roar Member Same Seat Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 9am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Brisbane Roar Member (non-reserved) Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 10am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April and 12pm-4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Away Member Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 10am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April and 12pm-4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Football Family Window | 12pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April – 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- General Public on sale | 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
Please note, competing team Members are also entitled to purchase additional tickets within the Football Family window.
How much are tickets?
- Platinum – Adult $65, Concession $55, Junior $45, Family $130
- Black – Adult $55, Concession $45, Junior $35, Family $110
- Orange – Adult $45, Concession $35, Junior $25, Family $90
- Away Supporters – Adult $45, Concession $35, Junior $25, Family $90
- The Den – Adult $45, Concession $35
What is my Finals Series Password?
Club Members and Football Family Members have been sent email communication outlining these details.
For Brisbane Roar Ticketed Members, your password is your barcode number on your membership card which is printed along the barcode.
For Brisbane Roar non-Ticketed members your password will be your membership number followed by your first name (no spaces).
For Away Club Members, your password will be your membership number followed by your first name (no spaces)
For Football Family Members your password is your MFN number.
How do I purchase tickets for this match?
- Online via Ticketek
– If you are a Brisbane Roar reserved member and you would like to purchase your same seat click here
– If you do not wish to purchase your same seat, or are purchasing in the Football Family and General Public window, click here
- Via the telephone on 132 849 (not available on Easter Monday)
- Visit a Ticketek agency (not available on Easter Monday)
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble purchasing tickets?
If you have any questions please contact Football Federation Australia
Phone: (02) 8020 4000
SAME SEAT MEMBERS
Q: How do I purchase my same seat from the regular Hyundai A-League season?
A: Enter your member password which was sent via email into the password box displayed on the event page by clicking here
Q: I am a ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: The password is your barcode number on your membership card which is printed along the barcode.
Q: I am a non-ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: Your password is your membership number followed by your first name without any spacing.
Q: How long do I have to purchase my same seat?
A: You will be able to purchase your same seat from 10:00am (AEST) Monday 17 April to 9:00am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April.
Q: Can I purchase tickets on behalf of other reserved seat members?
A: Yes, however all passwords must be from consecutive seats if you wish to purchase in one transaction. You will need to enter the members password for each seat you wish to purchase.
Q: Can I purchase my same seat during the Football Family pre-sale?
A: No, your same seat can only be purchased during the Member pre-sale. You will still have access to the Football Family pre-sale using your password if you would like to purchase additional tickets during this time.
Q: How do I purchase additional tickets?
A: Additional tickets must be purchased in a separate transaction and is unlikely to be seated next to your reserved member seat.
Q: I do not want to purchase my same seat, can I purchase other tickets?
A: Yes, you can purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction on a best available basis by clicking here
Q: My receipt of purchase does not state that I have purchased my same seat
A: The ticketing system will not display your seat numbers on your email confirmation; it will only display the dollar amount of your purchase. Once the General Public tickets go on sale you will receive a $0.00 confirmation showing your same seat information with your tickets.
Q: I purchased my same seat and I still have not received my ticket
A: All tickets will be sent after the General Public on sale which is 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April.